April 7, 2016 · 1 min read
So, the first framework that I came across was Meteor.js Meteor.js is the full-stack framework which make use of the whole stack and implements it in a better and simple way. Some of the features of meteor.js are:-
- It is a very mature framework with a lot of facilities.
- Server-side and client code is the same.
- Server-side code is based on Node.js So, no need to learn any other language.
- Fb, google authentication is already available.
- Deployment of the app is very easy. After making the app you can deploy it on myappname.meteor.com.
- Documentation is great and is easy to learn.
- Android or ios apps can be made.
- When you want to build a website and not an app that you want to work on almost every device.
- If you want an app in which you want lesser server interaction because this technology uses a lot of the space in the RAM making the system slower.
Please share your Feedback:
Did you enjoy reading or think it can be improved? Don’t forget to leave your thoughts in the comments section below! If you liked this article, please share it with your friends, and read a few more!